Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I know!

I've been very neglectful of this little space lately and I'm sorry. And while I'd love to use the excellent excuse of, "I'm pregnant and sick and tired! Give me a break!" I actually feel totally normal and really kind of great. So sorry for not having a good reason other than not really having much to write about. And I haven't gotten the camera out much lately either. I've been a bad, bad blogger. But I'm sure things will shape up soon. Perhaps.

Till then, here's a picture to add to the collection of Zachary Sleeping in Random and Socially Unacceptable Places:


This was taken at Quinn's singing concert where the children would be singing almost unnoticably at one point and then suddenly burst out into an ear splitting, "ONE!! TWO!! FREE STRIKES YOU'RE OUT!!..." I don't know how he does it. And note that while he slept through most of the other performances, he was wide awake for Quinn's.


For more chances to marvel at my husbands amazing talent, see here and here.


Now I'm going to go wrangle up my children that have escaped outside since I've been typing this. Both are barefoot, and the littler one is wearing just a lime green diaper. That's probably due (or more like past due) for a change.


A bad blogger AND a bad mother...


No comments: