Thursday, October 29, 2009

12:41 pm

Just to assure everyone that I certainly do not have it all together:

Yes, that is static on the screen.
Quinn is in gate right now because while uploading these pictures he wouldn't stop smelling me and giving me raspberries on my arm.
I haven't showered in two days.
Max has an egg on the back of his head that feels, literally, like a marble. And before I realized it was there the exact words out of my mouth were, "Quinn, can you please be nice to your little brother? Max, can you please stop being annoying?"
I have three loads of laundry to fold and put away.
If we're all alive and happy at the end of the day, I will consider it a success.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was this post just for me?

Michelle said...

I hope you survived your crazy day. I laughed out loud when I read what you said to your boys.