Friday, November 4, 2011

on repeat

You know me, I love a good youtube video. Here's a list of our recent favorites. Enjoy:

The boys and I have watched over and over again. I love when they laugh just as hard at something as I do. I. Love. Ellen.



This is a song that Zach plays every day when he gets home from work. Love, love, love it. I'm sure I've said it before, but I love songs with clapping and stomping. Truly. Turn it up.



My sister Erin shared this with us a few weeks ago and we've watched it almost every day since. And just know, it's funnier the second time. And then the third, and the fourth...



It's become a problem because we're reminded of it way too much in our every day conversations. I have a hard time not giggling every time I say "Exactly." We were even quoting it while I was in labor. Every time someone asked, "How are you feeling?" I couldn't help but say, "Mainly, at this point, I'm running on adrenaline." Oliver even makes a little coo/wimper sound every once in a while that makes me think, "It's so cold!" Obsessed, I know.


And since it's Sunday... Zach and I have watched this a few times since we first saw it a few weeks ago. It gives me chills every time. As if we didn't already think he was awesome - this video makes us so happy:





And just for good measure, here's our Ollie wide awake - he's getting cuter every day:



Happy Sunday everyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Canadian border patrol is a classic in the Ure household.

OUR HOUSE said...

FYI on the imagine dragons video - the colorfull drummer guys with streamers on their hats are a traditional Korean farmer's band:)

Jill said...

I loved all the videos! Thanks for sharing!