I've just always loved this one of baby Quinn trying to eat my nose.
1. I'm stealing this post idea from miss Maryposa because she's a genius and has lots of good ideas in that pretty head of hers.
2. Speaking of Mary and her pretty head, you can go here and see a picture of her sweet face, taken with her shiny new camera. Her camera that YOU bought for her. So when you ask yourself, "Have I done any good in the world today?" you can say, "You bet your sweet bippy!!"
3. Bippy means bum. Rear end. Booty. I looked it up.
4. I find it really difficult to find things to blog about lately. This is the third post I've started this week. I'm hoping I'll actually finish this one. Is there anything in particular that you want to hear about? Questions? Comments? Complaints? Piping up about things can pay off sometimes. I had this friend when I was younger that called the number on a box of graham crackers to let them know that they had spelled a word wrong, and they sent him a t-shirt as a thank you. Cool huh? Now, I'm not likely to send you a t-shirt if you correct me on something, but you just never know.
5. The other day I patched the knee of a pair of my jeans using gold metallic thread. Now I feel a little like Michael Jackson whenever I wear them.
6. I wear these jeans a lot lately since my FAVORITE jeans that I ususally wear ripped in a most unfortunate place when I was putting them on the other day. Talk about depressing. Luckily I had bought a pair of brown corduroys from the DI just days before and they're quickly becoming my new favorites.
7. Talking about clothes is making me feel shallow. Change the subject...
8. I read cjane's post the other day and it's really made me think about womanhood. She talks about, "the spiritual woman, the woman of divine origins and eternal destiny," and something inside of me perks up. I want to be that woman. So I'm working on it. And I'm hoping that as I do - as I come to a greater realization of the truth that I am a daughter of God and I have infinite worth- life will be a whole lot happier around here.
9. This year Zach and I are buying gifts for each other with the rules of: Something To Read, Something To Listen To, and Something To Wear. However, he already bought the Something To Listen To AND the Something To Read for himself, and then told me I was off the hook. I don't know if I should be glad, or if I should be offended that he doesn't want me picking out his Christmas presents. But I guess I can't be too offended since (in church on Sunday....) I made him a list of acceptable stocking stuffer ideas. I haven't given it to him yet. I doubt it will go over well. But, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.
10. After all, I'm worth it.