Saturday, September 25, 2010

what we're watching today...

In sticking with themes on certain days I think I'm going to make Saturdays my "videos that we've enjoyed recently" days. I need to come up with a better name than that though.... suggestions? Anyways, here's what we're watching today:


Joaquin Phoenix on David Letterman a year and a half after that CRAZY interview (watch it here if you haven't yet). It was all a joke!! Awesome, awesome, awesome. He's a genius:


I know this is horrible, but I've watched this probably 30 times since I first found it. "SPEEDO...."


This is awesome and hilarious and incredible:


And this one:


And I'll be shocked if someone hasn't seen this yet. Not a funny subject, but the brother is PRICELESS:


And of course: (warning - this will be stuck in your head the rest of your life)


You're welcome and have a marvelous weekend.
-Team Cowan

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I'm so happy Joaquin's interview was a joke! I love his acting, so I was way weirded out when he quit/had a nervous breakdown.
That was awesome! I didn't realize it was a character until I saw this video posted here. Thanks for sharing it!

Also, "We gonna find you, we gonna find you. So you can run and tell that, run and tell that."