26 Things to do before I turn 27
1. Take pictures in a photo booth.
2. Paint that blasted computer hutch already.
3. Have 100% visiting teaching.
4. Sew a dress and wear it.
5. Jump off a diving board.
6. Totally organize my sewing room.
7. Go to the temple at least 3 times.
8. Make some form of art for each room in the house.
9. Sew something for someone else.
10. Have a party. :)
11. Don't buy myself any new clothes.
12. Make a bulletin board.
13. Visit the zoo.
14. Make Samoa Cookies.
15. Learn how to follow a sewing pattern.
16. Read at least 5 books from my summer reading list.
17. Teach Quinn how to write his name.
18. Eat five foods I've never eaten before.
19. Sell something.
20. Sew something for Zach (not a repair!)
21. Finish a quilt.
22. Complete our family mission statement with Zach.
23. Send someone a package just for fun.
24. Invite someone to church.
25. *These last two I'm going to keep just to myself. :)
Wish me luck.
Also, did you see my last shirt for the contest? They've picked the top 60 tops. I don't know if any of mine have made it, but I'll let you know if they do. They're posting 12 tops a day for reader voting. If any of mine make it I'll be expecting you and anyone you've ever known to get on there and vote for me. It's the responsible thing to do. :)