Thursday, June 18, 2009

i am woman. watch me bake.

Tonight I am a lone woman in the Garden of Cowan.

Well, me and two little boys.
And the dog.

Here's what I have planned:

Quinn skipped his nap meaning (hopefully) he'll be exhausted by 7:00 and in bed by 7:30.
Max will most likely be an angel, as always, and go to bed happily with a belly full of milk.
I will hide all signs of toddler life as quickly as possible. Ahh..............
Then I will begin my evening of silly, silly movies that I would never bore Zachary with:
Bride Wars and then He's Just Not That Into You,
and baking this.

Bedtime cannot come soon enough.
Forget dinner.
I'm making cake.

2 comments:

BRITTANY said...

..And how did your plan work out?

aswigfromthesiggs said...

Bride Wars is silly and He Just Not That Into You is good but kindof sad and make most of the women look super desperate. Enjoy your cake, some days I eat Oreos for breakfast.