Monday, April 20, 2009

sluffers

-Sunday-

Me and the little boys stayed home from church with runny noses, scratchy throats and coughs.
Quinn entertained himself with the shade.

Explosions of giggles every time it flew up.



I love his sleepy face here. So tired, but MUST PLAY ANYWAY.
Later in the afternoon Zach took pictures of me and the little ones that, I think, capture the essence of my life right now. Such a mom. Gripping the baby's head in order to clean black beans off his face, with his own sleeve, no doubt! The other kid being weird.
*Don't complain. Embrace it. This is your life now.*

Then before bed Quinn escaped out the door. A few minutes later I found him doing this:
Hooray for sprinkler season!
Perhaps we were well enough to go to church afterall...

Oh well!

No comments: