- French bread pizza with Ragu chunky veggie spaghetti sauce, cheese, mushrooms (yum), green peppers and red onions.
- Spaghetti and "meat"balls (Try them. They're amazing. But ask me for my alterations first) with my very first homemade sauce that I made on Monday.
- Enchiladas - I add lots of mushrooms to this, and I put everything inside the tortillas and top them with green enchilada sauce.
- Turkey meatloaf with mashed red potatos and zucchini
- Tuna burgers (minus all the hot stuff, plus a little shredded cheddar) with tomatoes and avocado (double yum!) and maybe some homemade fries.
- Chicken pot pie - Although I may be giving this away. Zach signed us up for taking a meal to a lady that's sick.
And tonight for dinner we had a not-so-healthy-but-dang-good-meal of cheesy grits (afterall, I am from the south), bacon (heaven), zucchini (had to have some kind of vegetable!), fresh tomatoes and apples. It was delicious! And nothing made me happier than when, at one point, every member of the family was eating without the help of anyone else! Even Max was gnawing on an apple slice all by himself! Oh, and it also made me happy to see Quinn down strip after strip of bacon. The boy could certainly use it. After seeing how much he liked it it will most likely be on the menu for lunch tomorrow. :)I really enjoy cooking. It makes me happy to see my family eat good food.
How do you feel about cooking? Do you meal plan? What's your favorite thing to make?
Oh, and I like to take pictures of a meal if I'm extra proud of it.
Yes, I am that big of a nerd.