Thursday, March 19, 2009

uno

So after rolling it around in my head for a while I've decided to start a blog. A real blog. :) Not just some wicked awesome contest where people can win things simply by being rad and taking pictures....
Anways, since it's nap time and I don't want to cut too much into my "play Ticket To Ride with complete strangers on the other side of the world" time, I'm going to leave it at that and get a normal post on here later. It'll most likely be a bunch of pictures of our cute boys with a little typing here and there. They're better at being cute than I am at writing, so you can expect lots of pictures. Till then...

2 comments:

aswigfromthesiggs said...

HOORAY! I am so glad you started a blog. I want to see TONS of pictures of those boys. By the way, that online Ticket to ride will expire 6 months after you signed up. Then you have to pay, I was so mad!

team cowan said...

No! You can still play as a guest! The only thing you can't do (I think) is start games on your own. But you can jump onto games other people have started. We're on there as teamcowan. We should meet up and play! We already played a couple of games with our friends in Cedar who just happen to have the name teammabb. :)