Wednesday, September 15, 2010

king of the apes

So teamBoo started an awesome defenseless babies challenge and used our up, up and away picture to start things off. Yeah, yesterday was a pretty happy day around here... So now it's all I can think about (obsess much?). And even though I think Quinn's a little old for this, I did another one. I tried getting Max to do it, and while he didn't laugh in my face like I said he would, he did cry in my face as soon as I laid him down in the grass. Quinn, on the other hand, will do anything for a piece of candy. :)

Here's our take on Tarzan:


me tarzan, you sock monkey.


Quinn even got into character - When I told him to hold onto the rope he said, "It's not a rope Mama. It's a vine." Genius.

2 comments:

mason said...

LOL!! That is too cute!!

Taylor K said...

This is great! I love this one. Especially the sock monkey. Ok, and the cute kid.