Tuesday, January 19, 2010

WHAT in the WORLD??? -Revealed-

You people make me laugh. I thought everyone would know immeadiately so it made me very happy to hear all of your creative guesses. Cristan was the first winner guessing it was an old potato slice (leftover from making these - YUM. A little excessive, but sooooo good). And funny enough, I even found a picture of Quinn playing with it before it disappeared for a few days:


Weird huh?

Oh, but I have to say that Kristin's Kirby comment made me laugh so hard boogers came out of my nose. Thanks for that, Kristin. And thanks to all of you for playing along. Does anyone know where I got this game from??

1 comment:

Kristin, Scott, Emily and Eric said...

You're so welcome. I thought I would have been right though. :) Hope you had a tissue nearby when the boogers came out. :)