Tuesday, September 8, 2009

my foot's asleep.

Almost 14 months old and Max is standing. For a few seconds. (I love how you don't worry about things with a second baby that would have you losing sleep with the first baby.) My favorite thing to do is help him stand up in the middle of the room, yell for Zach to come quick, and then run out of the room so that when he comes in he sees this:
I don't know why that's so funny to me.
Yeah, so I've been a lousy blogger lately................
I don't know what to say other than that.

Here's more funny pictures of the knuckleheads.

Quinn's new lining up technique. Love it.


Max showing off. He thinks this is hilarious.



Just home from a long trip to Wal-Mart. It's exhausting.

And a series of pictures from 4:37pm today:

Quinn laying in various crumbs on the floor. Don't know why.

Max working.

The living room in typical disarray. Actually not as bad as it usually is.

And the best part: This little motorized truck that Quinn found at a football game (Sorry if it was yours. It's ours now). It's loud. It doesn't turn off on it's own. And it keeps going and going and going even if it runs into something. I'm always amazed at the annoying noises that I manage to tune out for hours on end.

I don't know when I'll get my blogging mojo back. Till then - expect pictures.

1 comment:

Emma said...

Thanks for your comment way back when...life sure is different with 2 instead of one! Ex: I'm getting pretty good at typimg with one hand.
I love your photography, craftiness, and delicious recipes- feel free to mail me one of those chocolate cakes with the expensive cheese :).