Anyways, I thought I should document our adventures so that I can't wimp out in the middle of the week. So here's our first night's meal:
Easy Chicken Crock Pot (original recipe by sister-in-law Mandi) tweaked just a bit. Or a lot.
1. 4 frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts (I used 5 tenderloins)
2. 1/3 cup water (I used chicken broth)
3. 1 package italian dressing mix (I didn't have any so I found a recipe online and halfed it)
4. 1 package cream cheese (I used the 1/3 less fat stuff and only had about 3/4 of it)
5. 1 can cream of mushroom soup (I also added 1 can of crm. of chicken with it)
6. 1 package of sliced mushroom (I cut up about 4 big mushrooms and I added about a cup of frozen peas)
Cream together the soups, cream cheese, water (or broth) and italian dressing mix and pour over the chicken in the crock pot. Cook on low for 4 hours, stirring every hour or so. Add mushrooms and peas and cook for another hour or two.
Serve over rice or noodles.
Here's the yumminess:
Zach liked it
Max liked it
Quinn wouldn't even open his mouth.